Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gardens by the Bay









Nastygal gal blouse, LF crop top, V-Grass skirt (from China), Dolce Vita sandals, Vintage earrings, Necklace from China

These photos were taken when I was in Singapore on vacation a few weeks ago. We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands, and there was a beautiful garden by the hotel, complete with pretty boardwalks and picturesque structures. I dressed in a delicate crop top and pretty skirt, and added color to my look with a sheer blouse, perfect for the cooler temperatures inside the hotel. Now that I'm looking at these photos while it's freezing in NY, I miss the warm Singapore weather and long relaxing days even more. I'm already dreaming about my next trip to a tropical paradise somewhere!

Thanks for reading,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. pretty!!

    YSL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    XX,
    mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete