Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vibrant Dots
















Vintage denim shirt, Skirt from China (no brand), Bag from China (no brand), Vintage earrings, Kelsi Dagger Sandals

These are the second round of photos I took at the Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. I bought this vibrant polka dot skirt in China right before I left for Singapore. I knew I had to have it the moment i laid eyes on it - I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots and bright colors. I paired it with a simple crop top with interesting back detail, and a fun bag that I acquired in a little Chinese village. It's handmade and one-of-a-kind. I love unique finds!

Thanks for reading,
Mary


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and colourful outfit.. Tip with bows in back is too cute
    I am inviting you to enter phone covers giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/spice-up-your-phone-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning girl!!! Love the complete outfit, the top is amazing, love the details on the back, so beautiful!!! Isn't it great to find something unique! I love it.
    I see you are now following my blog. Thank you so much. It's very nice to meet you. Following back on GFC #182. Let's keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those polka dot are so cute! You look adorable!

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Original and colorful. Nice style! :)

    latetedanslespaillettes.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete